Fall Wedding Flowers
It’s my favorite time of the year and a popular time for couples who want to avoid the heat of the summer and embrace the oranges, reds and deep colors of the Fall for their wedding. Just like any other season, Fall has its own set of beautiful flowers that are blooming at this time of the year that will make any bouquet stand out.
1. Dahlia-The most popular at this time of year and we can see why!
2. Orange Chrysanthemums-Beautiful standing on its on or can be used as an alternative to a Dahlia.
3. Red and Orange Roses-Available all year long, take advantage of the orange and red varieties.
4. Mango and Purple Calla Lily’s-Sleek and Sophisticated.
5. Hypericum Berries-Fall is harvest time, and hypericum berries can give any bouquet that lush, fruity feeling that fall centerpieces have.
6. Zinnia-Soft and layered, gives some dimension to your arrangements.